California STAR Program
The 2008 California Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program test results for schools, counties, districts, and the state are available at this site. Test results are reported for the six components of the STAR Program:
- California Standards Tests (CSTs)
- California Modified Assessment (CMA)—Grades three, four, and five
- California Achievement Tests, Sixth Edition Survey (CAT/6 Survey)—Grades three and seven only
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA)
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS)—Grades two through seven
- Aprenda: La prueba de logros en español, Tercera edición (Aprenda 3)—Grades eight through eleven
To find CST, CMA, CAT/6 Survey, CAPA, and STS test results, select “2008 STAR Test Results” on the navigation bar located at the left-hand side of this page.
To find Aprenda 3 test results, select “Aprenda: La prueba de logros en español, Tercera edición,” above.
Important Note: Test results for individual students are available only to parents/guardians and may be obtained only from the schools and school districts where students were tested. Individual student results are not available on the Internet nor from the California Department of Education.
More About STAR
- About STAR 2008—Information about the tests used, the subjects and grades tested, and the types of results reported for the 2008 STAR Program
- STAR Help—Help in finding, understanding, using and comparing, and printing test results.
- Finding Test Results—Directions on how to find the test results for a desired test and a desired school, school district, county, or the state
- Printing Test Results—Suggestions on how to print the test results
- Term and Score Explanations—Definitions and explanations of the terms and scores used
- Comparing Test Results—Information about how to compare results across years, within subjects and grades, or between schools, school districts, counties, and the state
- Prior Year STAR Test Results—Link to test results for 1998 – 2007.
- Links to Additional Information—Links to additional STAR-related resources.
The results posted at this Web site are based on data provided by Educational Testing Service (California Standards Tests, California Modified Assessment, California Achievement Tests, Sixth Edition Survey, California Alternate Performance Assessment, and Standards-based Tests in Spanish) and Harcourt Assessment, Inc./NCS Pearson, Inc. (Aprenda 3) under contract with the California Department of Education.