California STAR Program
The 2009 California Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) Program test results for schools, counties, districts, and the state are available at this site. Test results are reported for the four components of the STAR Program:
- California Standards Tests (CSTs)
- California Modified Assessment (CMA)
- California Alternate Performance Assessment (CAPA)
- Standards-based Tests in Spanish (STS)
To find test results, select “2009 STAR Test Results” on the navigation bar located at the left-hand side of this page.
Important Note: Test results for individual students are available only to parents/guardians and may be obtained only from the schools and school districts where students were tested. Individual student results are not available on the Internet nor from the California Department of Education.
More About STAR
- About STAR 2009—Information about the tests used, the subjects and grades tested, and the types of results reported for the 2009 STAR Program
- STAR Help—Help in finding, understanding, using and comparing, and printing test results.
- Finding Test Results—Directions on how to find the test results for a desired test and a desired school, school district, county, or the state
- Printing Test Results—Suggestions on how to print the test results
- Term and Score Explanations—Definitions and explanations of the terms and scores used
- Comparing Test Results—Information about how to compare results across years, within subjects and grades, or between schools, school districts, counties, and the state
- Prior Year STAR Test Results—Link to test results for 1998 – 2008.
- Links to Additional Information—Links to additional STAR-related resources.
The results posted at this Web site are based on data provided by Educational Testing Service under contract with the California Department of Education.