STAR Report Types
Stanford 9 and California Content Standards reports are available at the state, county, district, and school levels for the following groups:
- All students
English language learners or ELLs (limited English proficient)
- who were enrolled in California public schools less than 12 months
- who were enrolled in California public schools 12 months or more
- English only and fluent-English proficient students
- Students who are economically disadvantaged
- Students who are not economically disadvantaged
- Students who are receiving special education services
- Students who are not receiving special education services
These reports include:
- Stanford 9 results for tests administered with no accommodations or with standard accommodations including tests that were one year below students' grade levels.
- California Standards Test results for all students tested except for students who were administered tests for grade levels other than the one in which they were enrolled.
SABE/2 reports are available for the state, counties, districts, and schools for the following groups:
Other information was reported for each student when the tests were administered.
In addition to reports by gender and English-language fluency, this information is used to provide subgroup reports by:
- All Spanish-speaking English language learners (ELLs) tested
- All Spanish-speaking ELLs enrolled in California public schools less than 12 months
- All Spanish-speaking ELLs enrolled in California public schools 12 months or more
- All male Spanish-speaking ELLs who were tested
- All female Spanish-speaking ELLs who were tested
- All Spanish-speaking ELLs tested who were identified as economically disadvantaged
- All Spanish-speaking ELLs tested who were not identified as economically disadvantaged
See Additional Demographic Reports (1998, 1999, 2000, & 2001) to view these reports.
- Specially funded program participation
- Specific special education program participation
- Parent Education Level