Aprenda 3 Test Results
In order to protect student confidentiality, no results are reported for any group of 10 or fewer students. Individual student results are not reported on this site. Individual results are available only to parents/guardians and may be obtained only from the schools and districts where students were tested.
Determine the test results you want to view – year and the school, district, county, or state; and the group and/or subgroup.
- To view the state results, select the year and select on the View Report button in the panel above.
All Other Test Results
- To view all other test results, select the year and the county, district, school, group, and/or subgroup (as appropriate) in the panel above and select on the View Report button.
Note: Only counties, districts, and schools that had one or more students take the Aprenda 3 will be in the drop down menus.
For further information on Aprenda 3 scores, go to Term and Score Explanations.
Printing a Report
The summary reports are designed to fit on a standard letter size page in the portrait orientation. However, because printers and web browsers vary, you may need to adjust your print settings to ensure a proper fit. The following are some suggestions:
- Generally if the print area is too small, the report will crop the right-most portion (typically grades 10 and/or 11). You can remedy this by either decreasing the page margins or printing the document at less than 100% of actual size.
- If cropping continues, you should change the page orientation to landscape. However, this will cause the report to be two pages due to vertical length.
- If the green and yellow rows' highlight colors are not printing, and are desired, you should adjust your web browser settings to print background colors. In Internet Explorer, this is changed under Tools - Internet Options - Advanced Tab. In Firefox, this is done under File - Page Setup.